NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR CEMENT AND BUILDING MATERIALS
(Under Administrative Control of Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt of India)
34 Km Stone, Delhi- Mathura Road (NH-2), Ballabgarh-1210 04, Haryana
National Council for Cement and Building Materials (NCB) is an apex body working under the
administrative control of Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion, Ministry of Commerce and Industry,
Government of India and is devoted to Research, Technology – Development and Transfer, Continuing
education and Industrial Services for Cement, Concrete and Construction Sector for over five decades.
NCB invites applications strictly in the prescribed format (given below) from self motivated dynamic
professionals, having relevant experience with potential leadership qualities for the various posts on direct
recruitment basis, as per details given below:
1. DEPUTY MANAGER - CIVIL (03 Posts): Candidates having experience in Quality Control, Technical
Audit and Research will be given preference.
2. DEPUTY MANAGER - ELECTRICAL (01 Post): Candidates having experience in Design / Selection,
Maintenance of Electrical Systems / Installations in Cement Plants and Energy Audit will be given
3. DEPUTY MANAGER - MECHANICAL (01 Post): Candidates having experience in Design/ selection,
Preparation of TEFR, Maintenance / installation of equipment in cement Plants will be given preference.
4. DEPUTY MANAGER - CHEMICAL (01 Post): Candidates having experience in Cement Manufacturing
Technology, Energy Audit / Environmental Audit and Environmental Improvement & management
Planning/ Process optimization will be given preference.
5. DEPUTY MANAGER – LAB SERVICES (01 Post): Candidates having experience in Testing/
Equipment Calibration and knowledge in testing of building materials will be given preference.
6. DEPUTY MANAGER - CALIBRATION SERVICES (01 Post): Candidates having experience in
Testing/ Equipment Calibrations, Instrumentation will be given preference.
7. DEPUTY MANAGER - GEOLOGY (01 Post): Candidates having experience in Limestone Exploration
Computer Aided deposit evaluation, open cast mine planning, mineral production scheduling and
Knowledge of Advanced Techniques like Remote Sensing & GIS will be given Preference.
AGE LIMIT FOR THE POSTS AT SL.NO. 01 TO 07: 30 YEARS as on 01 January 2012
For more details please click here